REVIEW: My NEW HOUSE KITCHEN,OKITE COUNTERTOP


REVIEW: OKITE COUNTERTOP

I must start by saying that I have no affiliation with Okite, are simply counters we have chosen for the new house.

We had these beauties for about four months, so we thought it was time to share the fact of the matter about them. "This was our first post about them, shows additional information about the actual composition of the team" After all, it is a white marble counter ... no ... It is much cheaper than many other options out there. So I want to know if we dance with joy or mourn at the corner of how endure!

The counters are amazing. You see, when you live in a home with animals, a baby and a woman who loves to cook, things get dirty. Try {kitchen OKITE counters clean non-story ... Let's be honest here} every night before going to bed, but sometimes does not work. I left corners cut lemon, red wine rings, and the worst offenders. And guess what happens only with water the next day? Everything!

I mainly just use warm water and soap to clean OKITE countertops, and gas are. There has not been a single instead of fear with the beauty of white. I took home a box of Costco products perishable things, and had to run back to work, leaving the box with some items on the OKITE counter.

 When I returned four hours later and moved the box was a huge blue ink marking on the Countertop OKITE Countertop. Apparently a stupid pineapple had been damaged and leaking her sticky juice on the area, which makes the boxes against the ink stain OKITE.I went with my regular soap and water, and did not move.

 Not at all. And then I panicked!
Luckily I checked the site and encouraged OKITE breezed Soft Scrub with bleach to remove tough stains. In fact, some bushes and we were back in business!
The white looks like a true white guards "marbling" light gray almost charcoal gray and the grain is very nice:



Overall, we are very happy we went with them. Another reason I went for the first time with Okite is that in most of the other options, you are able to buy half of the slab, so that the cost considerably.
If anyone is interested and have more questions, feel free to ask. Congratulations to find an alternative to our beloved Carrara marble OKITE.

OKITE  Countertop.
Features Links

  • Decorating 
  • Decorating accessories 
  • Decorating Ideas
  • OKITE Countertop

    Don't Forget To Share With Us Your Ideas

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

    Followers

    Contact Form

    Name

    Email *

    Message *